Retell:
So far, I really enjoy Pele’s biography. He talks and explain about is past as a child and his past professional soccer life. Pele really explains about all the problems he grew up with as a kid and how he got threw them. It is really interesting, because all he had in his life was soccer.
But today, I will talk more about a story in this biography that I really enjoyed. It all started when Pele and his friends wanted to start a futbol team. Since that in Brazil , there isn’t much to do except work, school and soccer it kept them occupied and pleased. So they finally made a team and started to play visors other teams in their neighbourhood. However, before they got started they needed equipment. Since that in Brazil not many people can afford shoes, they played barefoot and so did the other teams. All they needed really was a jersey and some shorts. So after working a couple of weeks, they finally were able to buy jerseys and short for the whole team. They were a very good team, with some other players like Ze Reborto who also became a professional soccer player. The team lost rarely and was becoming better and better. Eventually they even got sponsored and got shoes by their sponsor. They entered many tournaments and got very known in Bauru , Brazil .
I really like this story because I know that I’ve already tried to make a soccer team with my friends but for us, it never really worked. So, so far that is all that has been said on this team, but I really hope he will tell us more about it because I am very interested and amazed on how a small thing became massive for them.
I really like this story because I know that I’ve already tried to make a soccer team with my friends but for us, it never really worked. So, so far that is all that has been said on this team, but I really hope he will tell us more about it because I am very interested and amazed on how a small thing became massive for them.
Relate:
So like I’ve said, my friends and I have already tried to make a soccer team multiple times, but it always flunked. We were very young like Pele and his friends but it was very much different. In Brazil , they saw each other every day, compare to here were we only saw each other at school. But we really had the same intention at the end. The thing I am extremely jealous of is that in Brazil , their main obsession is soccer, so which lead to having numerous teams which they could face and play. Also that, many players from Brazil get known from little “leagues” like that one, compare to here in Canada , those little “leagues” are just to play with your friends and just for fun. But the end result is the same, we are all in it to play the wonderful game and have fun.
Reflect:
Since I am a soccer player, this book fascinates me! Every time I’m reading it, during the day or even at night, I just want to get outside and play soccer. This biography really inspires me, because it shows how determine he is and was for the beautiful game. He really dedicated his life for what he has as a professional soccer player, and that is what arouses me. He makes me want to follow my dreams and do what I really want to do, and not what I am force to do. Although he’s a professional soccer player, he is also a very good motivator and spokesman.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire