Hey,
So, my first biography that I choose wasn’t what I expected at all. It turns out; it was more like a normal story than of a biography. I was really disappointed because I really felt like reading a biography about a professional skier. So, since I had to return the book, I had to find a new one. That was a very difficult task for me, since they weren’t other skier’s biography. I eventually decided to not to a biography of a skier, and started to want to do one on my other passion, soccer. I didn’t want to do it on a resent player, but I really wanted to do one on a player that changed the game forever, and this man was Pélé. Pélé is a Brazilian player who started to be a professional soccer player at the age of 17 (in soccer that is VERY young). He first started in a club near by is home of Baurú. After been called to go try-out for the Brazilian team, for the World Cup of 1958, which is when his career started and changed his whole life.
Eric
Hope this book works out for you!!! Have a fun reading!!!
RépondreSupprimer