Retell: I have realized that I haven’t talked about Pele’s named before. So today, is the day I will. Pele’s birth name is Edison "Edson" Arantes do Nascimento. The name Pele has no origin, or no meaning. It had just happen and stayed. Pele at first was his soccer name, but eventually became the name that everyone referred him too. Everyone in his home town of Bauru knew the name Pele when he was growing up. Since soccer is so important in Brazil, many adults would come see the games of young players. Pele at first dislike the name Pele, but has the time went on, he began to get use to is and accept it. It is hard to not accept it, when most of the World knew the name Pele and loved it. To this day, everyone calls Pele, Pele, but only his father calls him “Dico” which in Brazil signifies “Edson”.
Pele had been called a lot of nicknames in his career like, “The King of Football", "The King Pelé" or simply "The King". It doesn’t matter what you call Pele, or where you’re from, or if you’re a soccer player or not, Pele is a name which is recognize by almost anyone and always will be. He has changed not only the game of soccer but also the world itself.
Pele had been called a lot of nicknames in his career like, “The King of Football", "The King Pelé" or simply "The King". It doesn’t matter what you call Pele, or where you’re from, or if you’re a soccer player or not, Pele is a name which is recognize by almost anyone and always will be. He has changed not only the game of soccer but also the world itself.
Relate: I can relate to this story a bit, because growing up, I had played soccer for Whitby’s Soccer Club for many years and still do. This is not to brag or anything, but my name was much known in the Whitby Soccer world. I have been a part of the Whitby Soccer like I said for many years and have done a lot for the Club. I first started playing “house league” as a kid. And since I had agility, speed and techniques at a very young age, my name quickly got know from the club and adults and also players. Whitby Soccer is not one of the biggest clubs in our region so it wasn’t too hard to get known. So after my years of “house league”, I upgraded to “All-Star” and eventually “Rep” which is the highest teams you can get into in Whitby. I had played for various teams for “house league” and “Rep”, so I have known a major amount of players and coaches. With all these teams, I had won good amount of trophies for the Club which makes it look “better”.
Playing is not the only thing I have done for the club; I have also done a lot of volunteer’s hours and refereeing. Doing these activities made me meet new people from the club and learn new things too. So after all these years, my name in the Whitby Club has been everywhere and threw almost everyone. So it is like Pele’s life has he grown up.
Playing is not the only thing I have done for the club; I have also done a lot of volunteer’s hours and refereeing. Doing these activities made me meet new people from the club and learn new things too. So after all these years, my name in the Whitby Club has been everywhere and threw almost everyone. So it is like Pele’s life has he grown up.
Reflect: Pele made me realize, that if you love something, keep on doing it! I really enjoy soccer, so he made me realize that I will never get till my fullest potential if I do not train and but all my determination in it. Pele has been training all his life and always loved the game of soccer. He determined and but all his efforts to accomplish what he did. He really showed that if you really want something in your life, the only thing you have to do is too put all of your heart in it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire